Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The month of March

Alright, so here's a quick relap of what I can remember from March. After our anniversary party I ended up getting Chad's flu which left me very very sick. i ended up in the ER twice and had to spend the night. Turned out I had contracted pericarditis in my heart because of the flu. So this is how I spent about 2 weeks of the month-on the couch with my kitty and not really chatting to anyone except my man.


Right after I got the all clear from my doctor that I was all healed up, I got a mysterious package in the mail. Inside was a beautiful note from one of my fav Ravelry girls, Shannon(aka Sparkleshan)

And this book, which I had been dying to get for a while now! I cried! It was the sweetest thing EVER!!!!! I can't wait to make stuff from it-I'm a little broke right now, so I am going to save a bit of cash over the summer and hopefully I can start a few of the sweaters closer to September so i can wear them in the fall!!

And when I was better enough to get out and see my friends, my best bud Lisa gave me this heart that she knitted for me when I was sick. It's too cute-I have it displayed in my living room and it makes me smile when I look at it :)

1 comment:

jkleclerc said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!