Sunday, June 28, 2009

April and May

So I skipped over my April recap post only to stop blogging altogether! I am so bad!
Here's the main points:
April started off with a week or so of crazy anxiety attacks and depression. Got some anti-anxiety meds and ended up having a real bad reaction to the initial side effects and went home to stay with my parents for a week while my hubby was away.
I got used to my meds and am feeling fine as can be. Got a job and am working fairly steadily these days-although not enough to pay my bills completely.
Got accepted into college and paid my confirmation fee but got turned down for my student loan. Not sure how I'll pay for it, but I have a few months to sort that out.
My hubby is gone right now for 4 week doing work for his father's company so I am here on my lonesome with Mr. Zartan, but so far we have been getting along quite splendidly :)
That's the quick and dirty rehash of the last few months. I'll be more diligent with my blogging from here on out, folks!

No comments: