Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The beginning

Well, now, I'm a little out of practice at blogging, so if anyone ACTUALLY decides to start reading this, I apologize.
I'm actually running a little late for work, so no pics for my first post, but I WILL have a few pics of the new hat I just finished for myself that I pretty much made up out of scratch and which I was very pleased with. I almost can't wait for it to get cold! ha ha ha ha ha
Projects I am working on-well, some of them I can't really mention, because thy are gifts for people I know that may happen to stumble across this little piece of the internet. I am working on a baby kimono for a friend who is pregnant(all that's left is the seaming and the ribbons-the knitting part is done!), a few scarves for some gentlemen friends that I know, STILL have to get back to Chad's scarf that i started LAST fall-hahahaha, and any number of other things.
Well, that's it for now, I will have to get some pics from friends since I actually don't keep too much of my knitting for myself!

No comments: