Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween pics!

This year my boy and I had our first ever party. EVER. We've only been living together for, oh, 9 years! ha ha ha ha Lots of fun was had by all and the only negatives the whole night were when one of my wine glasses got broken and when my boy decided to shoot bottle rockets off our balcony and the super came up. But other than that-AWESOME!
Here's a tonne of random pics from the night-I had something like 150 of them so I just picked some good ones :P It was Western themed, in case you didn't notice ;) I'm in the pink gingham with the super long fake hair :P

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fake hair. I bought some today to wear at some upcoming haflas.

The witch from Sleeping Beauty! What a kick ass costume!

KnittyBitch said...

How is a giraffe western?

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!