Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm back, my dearies!

It's been so very very long since I blogged. I'm sorry for that. Work has kept me busy busy busy and in the last month and a half I have been super sick, super busy and just all all around basket case when it comes to keeping up with everything!
But all that is over now-I am officially unemployed again as of today.
So here's what I am thinking-I am going to start carrying my camera with me and actually taking pics of my projects and things I make and all so hopefully next time I get super busy I will already be trained to keep blogging everything. Because I DO tend to get lazy :P ha ha h ah aha
Hope everyone's x-mas knitting is going good and that you aren't all up on Christmas eve trying to finish!
So far I have made a Calorimetry for a SIL, Vickie Howell's new Mushroom Mitts for another SIL, a hat for my brother, a scarf for my MIL and I am now working on another scarf for my cousin. But that is all! Oh-and finally trying to finish those damn mary jane slippers for my hairdresser that I started waaaaaaay back in June or something! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Yeah-they are the devil :P

No comments: