Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Slackin again, eh? I'll forgive you this one time more

Oh, so I didn't keep up with my blog like I said I would. I'm horrible, I know.
But now I am on Ravelry, so I HAVE to, or I'll show everyone what a lazy slacker I am. That's what happens when you are on too many websites. I'm only on, oh, a million or so. So some of them are bound to get neglected once in a while.
Now that I AM on Ravelry, though, I have found a lot of cool patterns to try out. I started one this weekend and finished it in 2 days. It was awesome :) I like starting and finishing something in a reasonable amount of time.
I think I will even bring it to work today-it deserves to be taken out of the house and shown off. :) Here's a pic of it from when it was being blocked as it dried!



As for my other knitting, I did a scarf for my brother for x-mas that he should be receiving in a few days, and I pretty much slowed to a crawl on those socks, which were an x-mas present for my dad, so I think I will just plug away at them whenever and let him know I am making them and he will get them eventually :P
Most of my time, though, has been spent making earring cards and stickers for my jewelry. Doing some decent business the last few weeks, from my friends, of course. I hope business picks up in the new year. I'll have to get word around more or something. Anyways, off I go! My last day of work is in 2 more days and I am very excited. Then I can enjoy some much needed time off, although if it goes for too long I will be hard pressed for cash. At least I will be able to get back in to my photography and have more time to knit!!!!

No comments: