Friday, December 28, 2007

Triumphant Lethargy

Well, I feel like maybe i may have beaten the blogging bug that I had come down with, meaning-my not posting on any sort of regular basis. I seem to have made quite a few posts in the last little while. Maybe that's the fault of unemployment ;)
I have been laid off for exactly 1 week now. And I gotta tell ya, it feels pretty awesome. I haven't quite started to stress out about money yet, and I am still in the wonderful period of lethargy where you don't quite yet feel like you HAVE to be doing stuff. And by doing stuff I mean housework, exercise, that kind of stuff. What I HAVE been doing, aside from the time spent with my folks over Christmas, is making my way through all 3 seasons of Deadwood, back to back, while knitting on the couch. So I think that equals something along the lines of 36 hours of sweet tv. Today I stayed in my jammie jams until late in the afternoon, which is unusual for me. No boyfriend home to pretty myself up for, no errands to run, just me and my knitting. It's been pretty sweet.
But I imagine I should get on that housework-he IS coming home in a few days ;)

No comments: