Friday, January 25, 2008

So far so good!

Well, it's been 5 days since my resolve to better myself. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I did lots of exercising, yesterday I took off(but actually walked for a good hour or so to visit my Grampie in the Infirmary while he rested after his ankle surgery), and today I am going to be doing that long cold walk again and hopefully something later tonight too. I've been eating good, and not too much, and I have dropped 2 of the pounds I somehow put on last week(my boyfriend's mom brought us lots of cookies-that's why). I feel good. And I am hopefully going to keep this cheerful optimism for a while.
On the knitting front, I finished my criss cross gloves but have not taken pics yet. I had purchased some ribbon for them last week, but it's too crunchy for them so I am going to have to substitute something different next time I get out to Michaels. I starts the front of the garter and am....close to halfway. It's taking a lot longer than the gloves. But I am still on my original skein of yarn! I am so in love with Louet! I also started some Kitty Dim Sum from www.knitty.com. I need to go pick up some catnip today while I am out :)
My purse frames finally came too! So I am looking forward to making some bags and coin purses this weekend! :)
Have a good weekend, all!

No comments: